News & Events
Welcome to the new gdatf.org!
Welcome to the new gdatf.org! This project has been a long time in the making, and whether you are starting your journey with a new diagnosis – or have already traveled many miles with us – we hope you’ll feel at home here. The new site features an improved mobile experience (no more pinching and zooming), as well as enhanced accessibility options – located in the top right-hand corner of the screen – that put YOU in control of items like text size and spacing, color contrast, and reading guides. Some additional highlights:
- Patient bulletins have been sorted into categories. Get started by selecting “Resources” and then “Patient Bulletins”.
- The “Resources” tab also has a new Featured Videos section, which includes our latest webinars and some past conference lectures.
- Check out the “About” tab to meet our team, read a message from GDATF Founder and Chair Emeritus Nancy Hord Patterson, Ph.D., and send a message to the GDATF.
- The online forum is now hosted on a new WordPress site. The entire history (20 years worth!) has been preserved, but existing users will need to complete a password reset.
- Coming soon: an updated Physician Registry and an option to start your own GDATF fundraising event!
Please pardon our dust as we put the finishing touches on these last few items. If you run into issues that aren’t working properly – or if you have a suggestion as to how we can better serve our community – please visit the Contact Page to let us know!