Hold control (command on a Mac) and press the + key as many times as necessary to increase the font size.
Hold control (command on a Mac) and press the - key to reduce the font size. - hide

If you have not registered or have forgotten your password click on the appropriate link below.

Not registered yet?   Forgotten your password?

Or

Or log in using OpenID

Please click your account provider:

Recent News

Recent Forum Posts

• After a long absence, back again!

Aug. 19, 2017, 8:28 p.m.

Hi emmtee, My doctor said that on one side there was very little of the thyroid left and what was there was...

Aug. 19, 2017, 7:47 p.m.

I'm glad you're doing well after your surgery. I've always wondered what happened to the thyroid after RAI....

Aug. 19, 2017, 7:27 a.m.

Hi everybody, TT is all done and I seem to be back to my old self, well aside from the rough gobs of glue on...

Aug. 18, 2017, 10:35 a.m.

Good luck! I'll be sending good thoughts your way on the 16th. All of you “old timers” were so...

• Blast from the past

Aug. 12, 2017, 5:34 p.m.

Oh another thing, I too had RAI and my synthoird dose only changed 3 times in 7 years. The changes occured in...

• Blast from the past

Aug. 12, 2017, 5:30 p.m.

I have found that diet plays a big part in how my eyes are from day to day and how I actually feel. ( I feel...

• Eyelid retraction correction surgery

Aug. 11, 2017, 3:04 p.m.

Hi, I would like to get your blog link regarding your upper eyelid retraction surgery. I'm seriously...

• Eyelid surgery a breeze

Aug. 11, 2017, 3 p.m.

I'm considering having my upper eyelid retraction corrected. I've gone to several oculoplastics and gotten...

• Save the Dates: Patient Events in Baltimore (Oct. 8) and Boston (Oct. 14)!

Aug. 10, 2017, 3:44 p.m.

Save the dates - the GDATF is headed to the East Coast this fall to host two patient education events!...

Aug. 9, 2017, 3:38 a.m.

There are internal dissolvable sutures, the glue only holds together the superficial skin. I had glue, no...

Aug. 8, 2017, 11:36 p.m.

I'm glad you were able to meet with your surgeon. It sounds like you're getting good care. My surgeon used...

Aug. 6, 2017, 2:06 p.m.

Sending good thoughts and good wishes to you, Barbra - just like you have sent to so many of us here on the...

• Blast from the past

Aug. 5, 2017, 7:20 a.m.

Duh….. of course you're right, Kimberly….. I did not click the “Subscribe” button....

Aug. 5, 2017, 6:41 a.m.

Hi, Had the pre-op checkup yesterday and everything is still a go for the 16th. Won't have a time until about...

• Blast from the past

Aug. 4, 2017, 11:10 a.m.

Hi Sue - Wow, interesting that you felt such a difference from giving up gluten! Some people do have Celiac...

Questions? Problems? Please contact us at info@ngdf.org or 877-643-3123.

GDATF on Facebook

Support the GDATF and become a member today!

© 2017 Graves' Disease & Thyroid Foundation