The Graves' Disease and Thyroid Foundation depends on volunteers to to achieve our mission! Volunteers can:
- Serve as facilitators on our forum, an online support network for patients, friends, and family members.
- Become "advocates", providing one-on-one assistance in a particular area of expertise (i.e. Graves' and children, Graves' and men, thyroid disease and pregnancy, etc.)
- Provide leadership for a local support group
- Organize a local fundraising event
- Ensure that local doctors' offices are stocked with information about Graves' Disease and other thyroid-related disorders.
Are you interested in learning more? Contact us at 877-643-3123 or at firstname.lastname@example.org